PG Calc COVID-19 Response
To our Clients, Prospective Clients, and Friends of PG Calc,
Nothing is more important to us than your safety and health, and that of your communities, and our own staff. We know so many are affected by the far-reaching impact of COVID-19, and we hope above all that you and yours are healthy and stay that way.
We have taken several measures to ensure our and your collective well-being and to follow government guidelines and recommendations across the regions we serve. At the same time, we are dedicated to fulfilling our commitments to our clients and your donors.
We are particularly focused on providing the following essential software and services that our clients depend on:
- Making payments to beneficiaries on behalf of our Gift Administration clients,
- Providing consistent access to GiftWrap, PGM Anywhere, Marketing Services websites, and GiftCalcs, and
- Continuing uninterrupted email and telephone support.
As a reminder to our Planned Giving Manager (PGM) clients who have not yet begun to use our web-based PGM Anywhere, we are happy to set you up with a PGM Anywhere account anytime free of charge. Go here to request a PGM Anywhere account. We are also happy to help you install a copy of PGM on a second computer if your work setup has changed and you need assistance. You can reach Client Services at 888-474-2252 or email@example.com.
We feel strongly that you should continue your planned giving marketing, and in fact have just published a post on this topic. Please contact us if we can help.
For the foreseeable future and until communicated otherwise:
- Our PG Calc team is operating at full capacity with most of our staff working remotely. With offices across the country, clients in every state, and many team members who have always worked remotely, we have considerable expertise in remote work, and there will be no disruptions to service.
- For now, we have halted all business travel for our staff through the end of April.
- Many of our much-anticipated professional conferences in the coming weeks have already been cancelled, and we are sorry not to see you in person. Check our website for the latest information. We look forward to continuing to engage and share professional learning in other ways during this unusual time.
We are here to support you during this unsettling time and welcome your questions about how our preparedness plans can be combined with yours. To quote many people, we are planning for the worst while hoping for the best.
We welcome your call or email, and all our contact points can be found here.
We wish you, your colleagues, and your families well.
Updated as of March 17, 2020.